Monday, May 28, 2007

You Guessed It

Okay, okay-- here it is. We're having a baby! I've been trying to hold off on telling everyone, because I'm not very far along, but the news just won't be contained! You get pregnant, and suddenly everyone has some sixth sense. We're very excited and have so many changes going on right now. We have our first doctor visit tomorrow, so I'll keep you updated on all that we find out. The baby won't be due until January, so don't feel like you've missed out on lots. We're all moved in to our new house, but I have no clue where everything is. Until we find the computer parts, I'll be coming over to my sister's house to blog and check e-mail. I promise I'll update once I know anything more. I'll leave you with a picture of me and Brad the night we found out we were going to be a mommy and daddy!

20 comments:

Ryan and Michelle said...

Congratulations! We could not keep the secret long either!! I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well and look forward to hearing more details!!

Ashley & Bobby said...

Congrats Angie! You will be the best little momma :)Keep us all posted! Take care.

chris anne said...

YAY!!!! that is awesome! i'm so happy for you! you will be GREAT parents. i hope everything goes well and you have an easy pregnancy. keep us posted on everything!

Laurie said...

I had a feeling we would be hearing this news soon. I am so happy for you! You will both be great parents! lots of love and anti-nausia prayers being sent your way!

Abigail and Ansley said...

Yippee! Now Eric can leave comments on your blog again! :) You are going to be such a wonderful Mommy!

Leslie Ware said...

Congratulations! I know you will be such a good mom! I'm sure you had no idea I read your blog, but I love keeping up with everyone...

Leslie Poole Ware

Stacy said...

Wow!! How exciting!! Congrats to you both. Can't wait to hear the adventures of pregnancy!

The Hazlewoods said...

ANGIE...YEAH YEAH YEAH! How very exciting for you and Brad! You will feel so much better now that the word is out! You will be such a great mommy...I am so happy for you two...or rather THREE! Keep us posted...you and baby will be in my prayers. YEAH!

Whitney said...

Congrats!! That's great news! You'll be the cutest little mommie!

Anonymous said...

Angie, you have to call me a tell me all the details of the doctor's visit. Well, not all, but you know what I mean. I can't wait to hear from you. I have no idea what I'm doing on this blog thing, but I'm learning.

Jillina said...

Yay!! So happy for you guys! You will be awesome parents. Please do keep us all updated on drs and how your doing, your in my prayers. Are you feeling ok?

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! That is such exciting news. I guess it came at perfect timing with all of your big life changes : )

Becky said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I am SOOOOO excited for you! Welcome to the world of being pregnant!!!!! I hope you're feeling good and can't wait to hear all about it! So fun! Us girls are going to have some kiddos running around when we all get together!!!

Kim said...

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I wish you could have seen my mouth dropped and then the HUGE smile that replaced it!!! I am so excited for you. You look SO happy in that picture. Congratulations. You will be so, so good at the mom thing. Love you!

AJnChattown said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! We will want all the scope on your pregnancy adventures. Well, probably not every detail but you know what I mean.

Bethany said...

Congratulations, Angie! I am so happy for you both!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Yahoo! What a nice surprise! I love this baby boom that is happening among our Blogger Friends.
Can't wait to hear more news-keep us posted!

dinah lou said...

Congratulations, Angie and Brad! You both will be such great parents. Keep us bloggers updated over the next 8 months. I'll be praying for you to have a sick-free pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby.

Elizabeth Miller said...

SOSOSO Excited for you!!! Congrats! Love you bunches and bunches and I pray the Lord's hand of health and protection covers you all!!!!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Congrats from me too. And I agree - pregnancy is the HARDEST secret to keep. Even when you haven't told anyone, it feels like everyone can just tell you're pregnant anyway, even total strangers! This is what makes it so much fun to check blogs - who's gonna announce something big next...