Out of the blue, she'll run up to us and hug or kiss us. It is so sweet, and I get teary-eyed thinking about it!
July 27th-- Food Struggles Continue......
Our girl is not a fan of eating, but we're still trying. At least she touched the spaghetti.
July 29th-- Grandmother's 86th Birthday
She's figuring out how to ride her Turbo Turtle.
She mostly goes backwards, but she's getting better!
She mostly goes backwards, but she's getting better!
4 comments:
I LOVE the birthday card Emily gave to Grandmother! K
She is precious! Will and Walker are very loving too. Walker will run to me and give me the biggest hug and it feels SO good!! I know my boys won't always be this way so I have to take it while I can. I can't believe how blond her hair is getting!
LOVE the sunglasses!!
The big card is so sweet. You are so creative! Did you mean to have the spaghetti and green beans shaped like a flower? Haha!
Post a Comment