Monday, February 02, 2009

A Little Pampering

Way back in August, my friend, Ginger, gave me a treat to a spa here in town. She mentioned using the certificate last week, and I panicked a little. I was afraid my certificate had expired, and sure enough, it was days away from expiring. So....I immediately called to get an appointment. Valerie came along, too, because us moms need a little pampering every now and then, and it was fun to do this together. (Ginger, we'll have to do it again with the 3 of us when I can plan ahead a little better!) Brad kept the kiddos while we enjoyed pedicures and coffee. (Mrs. Kathy came in for some babysitting relief, too!) Thanks, Ginger, for a FABULOUS treat!!

Yay! Tanner's here!

These 2 love each other! (Emily is a blur in most of our
pictures now. She moves nonstop! I think Tanner's
going to be catching up with her really soon.)

Val and me
We went for a neutral palette. It blends better with
my pasty white complexion! :)

Speaking of pampering, Belle and Beau got a little extra attention last week, too. I took them to have their nails trimmed, and the doggy salon dressed them up with a Valentine's bandana and bow and a little spritz of doggy perfume. I had to get a picture of them, because the actual truth made me laugh. Underneath those fancy bows and perfumes were 2 dogs who hadn't been bathed in 2 weeks, had mats in their fur, and mud under their toenails. Life has changed for Belle and Beau now that Miss Emily is around! Although they're not getting the TLC that they used to get, they are still VERY loved. Emily would be lost without her 'Be' and 'Bowww.'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle and Beau look really good. I love when Sadie and Maggie get a bath.

Ash and Toby said...

YAY!! I LOVE the pic of the kiddos!! Precious!!

I know y'all had loads of fun!!

Jillina said...

Oh how I could seriously use a spa day...I'm jealous. Random do you remember when we would put cucumbers on our eyes in college? Ha good times!

Unknown said...

Ooh! We'll definitely have to do it again!