We've had lots going on around here lately. Brad's mom recently won a sweepstakes (Really!!), and she is so excited about her upcoming grandmother-dom that she decided she wanted to use the money to create a baby wing at her house. They decided to glass in their current screened in porch to create a little room for the baby. Brad and his dad have been working on it each weekend, and it is really starting to take shape. They hope to finish the walls out this weekend and have them ready for the glass windows when they arrive. I'm sure this room will be the site of MUCH SPOILING for our little one!
The floor goes down
The frames are built and in place

Here is the most recent picture I have of our little one. We took this Sunday morning as we were rushing out the door to church. Brad thinks that I'm really swelling up now. I overheard him tell someone on the phone that I was "blowing up like a balloon." He's getting really excited now that my belly is getting bigger.
16 weeks, 1 day
9 comments:
Oh my goodness what kind of sweepstakes did she win? That's amazing! You look great Angie - hardly like a balloon at all :)
How funny! I didn't think people acutally won those! You look so cute by the way!
that's sweet that she wanted to use her money for that. and let me tell you--it's really nice not to have to lug everything to the parents' houses when you go over there!
I can't wait for the room to be finished so I can start putting baby things in there! I find myself going to the baby aisle in every store I go in. It's going to be so much fun having a sweet little baby around soon! Love you, Mrs. Kathy
You look beautiful!! And I just saw your comment that you guys have booked a babymoon - I'm so glad! It was a wonderful experience for us and I know it will be for you guys too! FYI - I was able to find some decent maternity swimsuits at Mimi Maternity and Babystyle.
A baby wing?! How exciting. =)
And you look great.
Angie - you do look so pretty! And the baby wing at grandma's sounds perfect!
My babystyle swimsuit is my favorite, so I hope you love yours! Mine is a black halter-top tankini that ties in the back and it's actually very flattering. Once you know if you're having a boy or girl, you need to check out babystyle's baby clothes. They have some adorable things!
LOVE YOU!!!! You look beautiful! ANd how fun to knmow that people actually do win sweepstakes! Way to go!
Post a Comment