
We're in Boston, MA, and it is COLD!! We're having a good time and getting a little more confident as we ride the T around the city. Emily and Brad are studying the city and subway maps before we head out to dinner in a few minutes. We're heading home tomorrow and will be posting (tons) of pictures soon! :)
6 comments:
What r y'all doing up there??
Hope u r having fun!!
I was looking through the pics on Facebook, and I think this pic is my favorite! Glad y'all have had a good time!
Never been to Boston, but I've always been curious. Can't wait to see the pictures. And love the beach pictures and Emily's expressions.
Yay! Sounds fun, can't wait to see more pictures!
I love that smile with all her teeth showing! She's so pretty! K
Sounds fun, can't wait for the pics!
Post a Comment