Sunday, January 04, 2009

Bitty Baby

Look! It's my new baby!

Come here, Baby!You have little hands, just like me.

Give the baby a kiss.
I like your blinking eyes, Baby.
...And by this point, Bitty Baby had been thrown out of the shopping cart and replaced with her one-legged baby. (We took the leg off to drain water out, and it's been off ever since.) Emily is BUSY, BUSY, BUSY, moving from one thing to the next!

7 comments:

Ash and Toby said...

When you think Emmy can't get any cuter... She does it again!! I love the pic of her kissing the baby!! Too cute!!

ASh

chris anne said...

she kisses just like andrew--open mouth, lots of tongue! i love it!

Kim said...

Sooooo sweet!

Cristie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Emily is so cute with her doll!

K said...

That's such a cute post! I love her kissing the Bitty Baby. She still loves that one-legged baby, too! K

Jillina said...

How cute!

Ashley & Bobby said...

I love the one where she is kissing the baby & your Christmas pics are good too. Looks like Emily had a great time!